|Preparation time:||Cooking time:||Serves:||Course:|
|15 mins||10 mins||6||Lunch/Supper|
- 500g skinless pork belly cut into 2cm dice, with all visible fat removed
- 2tsp (10ml) fennel seeds
- 2tsp (10ml) chopped garlic
- 2tsp (10ml) Paprika
- 3 Tbsp. (45ml) Flora pro-activ spread
- 1 can (400g) white beans, drained
- 2 small lettuce heads, shredded finely
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped roughly
- A handful of cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup (125ml) corn kernels, cooked
- Juice of 1 lime or ½ a lemon
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- A little salt to taste
- 12 small taco shells to serve
- Low fat Bulgarian yoghurt to serve
1. Mix the fennel, garlic and paprika with the Flora pro-activ. Rub this mixture into the pork pieces
2. Heat a large non-stick pan to medium-high heat and fry the pork in batches until cooked and browned. Set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients for the salad together and keep aside.
4. Quickly heat the meat again and serve each taco, filled with the salad and the warm pork, topped with a dollop of yoghurt.