|Preparation time:||Cooking Time:||Serves:||Course:|
|15 mins||30 mins||6||Lunch/Supper|
For the Pesto:
- 100g basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 45 ml peeled almonds
- 20ml Flora pro-activ
- 20ml lemon juice
- 45 ml orange juice
For the Potato Salad:
- 500g baby potatoes, washed and halved
- 30ml Flora pro-activ
- 80ml black olives
- A small handful of fine green beans, topped and blanched
- A handful of cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 30ml olive oil
For the Steak:
- 6×100-150g portions of Sirloin steak, all visible fat removed
- 10ml chopped garlic
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 30ml Flora
1. For the pesto;Mix all the ingredients in a stand mixer or stick blender. Keep aside until needed.
2. For the potato salad: Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place potatoes in a baking tray and dot with Flora. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked and golden
3. Remove from the oven and mix the rest of the ingredients through. Set aside.
4. Heat a griddle pan, mix the garlic, zest and Flora together and rub over each steak. Fry each steak on both sides until cooked to your liking (about 4 minutes on each side for medium depending on how thick the steak is cut).
5. Remove and serve with the pesto and baby potato salad.