|Preparation time:||Cooking time:||Serves:||Course:|
|15 mins||35 mins||6||Breakfast/Lunch/Supper|
- 500g of baby potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. (30ml) Flora pro-activ
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100g ham, chopped
- 4 small zucchinis, washed and coarsely grated
- 2 hands full of baby spinach, washed
- 200g cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) low fat yoghurt
- ½ cup (125ml) ricotta
- ¼ cup (60ml) reduced fat cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Lightly grease a 5-cm deep, 26cm x 16.5cm (base) ovenproof dish.
3. Par boil the baby potatoes in boiling water with a little salt until they begin to soften. Drain and allow to cool.
4. Meanwhile, heat the Flora pro-activ in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
5. Add the ham and zucchini. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the onion is tender and the ham is golden. Stir regularly. Add the spinach, cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
6. Combine the onion mixture, the par boiled potatoes and the tomatoes in the prepared ovenproof dish.
7. Whisk the eggs, yoghurt and ricotta in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until egg mixture is set and the cheese is golden. Allow to stand for 5 minutes and then serve.