|Preparation time:||Cooking time:||Serves:||Course:|
|20 min||20 min||4-6||Main|
- 2 cups pasta
- 1 ½ cups sliced carrots
- 60g(1/4cups) Flora pro-activ
- 30g(1 ½ tsp) plain flour
- 2 tbsp Colman’s Wholegrain Mustard
- 625ml(2 ½ cups) reduced fat milk
- ¼ cup Robertsons parsley
- 1 x 425g canned tuna, drained
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 20 g ( 1 tbs) Flora pro-activ, extra
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
1. Pre-heat oven to 190 C, brush a 2 liter capacity dish with Flora pro-activ. Cook pasta according to pack directions, drain.
2. Place sliced carrots in a saucepan with a little water, cover and cook over a low heat for 6 minutes into the saucepan and, stirring occasionally. Drain carrots and set aside. Place Flora pro-activ , flour and mustard into the saucepan and stirring constantly, cook for 1-2 minutes. Gradually whisk in the milk and cook until the sauce comes to the boil. Continue whisking and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, tuna, pasta and carrot.
4. Place mixture into a prepared dish. Combine breadcrumbs, almonds and extra Flour pro-activ and sprinkle over the mixture. Bake for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden. Serve with salad.